- Ngwanamago primary school admits learners from grade R to six. The following documents are
required for admission.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Card
- Application forms filled by parent, Legitimate Guardian.
- Transfer Letter from previous school to be submitted on /before the registration date.
- Age norm for admission for the mentioned grades will be as determined by the National and
Provincial Admission Policy.
- No learner will be denied admission on the basis of his or her race, religion, background.
- Learners will be admitted on first come first serve.
- Closing date for admission will be determined by province.
- All learners from outside South Africa parents will be expected to submit their work (stay)